Note to key customers,
Microsoft is no longer support Windows Server 2008 as of January 14, 2020.
Potential impact on your Windows 2008 Servers:
- Software patches will no longer be supplied. Leading to unfixed problems and vulnerabilities.
- Cyber security updates will no longer be issued. Potential openings for hackers and ransomware.
Path forward to solution:
- Backup your existing system
- Identify all sofware running on your server
- Identify and hardware deficiencies
- Upgrade to latest Microsoft Windows Server
- Install/restore all software applications
- Restore data
- Restore all shares